WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


ZOMG I'M BLOGGING AGAIN!

rofl!!! yeah~ i'm blogging again. it's been awhile. and a lot has happened. lmao but due to overexcessive (talk about exaggeration~ XD) schoolworks, i wasn't able to blog about my Align Centerwonderful life. (wonderful my ass) so yeah. where should i start? hmmm. OH! i had my haircut. it was like jaejoong's hair. really liked it. but i had it rebonded. now i fucking hate it!!! KYAAAAA. kill me, someone, k? ==" eeehhh. what else? OH. i like jokwon. XDDDDDDD i like him, k? he's my drug. well, aside jaechunsu of course~~ WOOOHOOOO. XD

k. i'm running out of things to say. EH. but i have a lot to say~~~ KYAAAA. k. i'll tell them one post at a time. lmao (this is whati get for not blogging for such a long time~ TT.TT)

FIRST! uuuuh. simbang gabi? YEAH!? LMAO k i so love simbang gabi. it's super duper fun and hot. XDDDDDDDDDDDDD almost everyone knows that i have a crush on this altar boy right~~?!?!?! BAHAHAHHAHHAH. zomg so handsome lah. XD anyany~~ he's so.... handsome. LOOOOL well, he did somethings that really made me smile. just... things. HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHA. k i'm smiling stupidly again~ XD i must stop myself. LOOOOOL

wtf. did you even understand anything from this post? eh. when did i ever share something with sense, right? i'll just share videos. XDDDDD of.... my new favorite band. i swear. if this band ever releases an album, i'll buy 100 copies of it. THEN make my own fanclub. and name myself their number 1 fan. LOOOOOL




SHOCKED? THERE'S MOOOOREEEE!!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDD



ANDANDANDDDDD!!!!!




*getskilledbycassies* LOL YESYES. NOTHING BEATS THE ORIGINAL. BUT THIS IS TRUELY PRICELESS. IT BROUGHT TEARS TO MY EYES. LMAAAAOOOO. IF EVER ONE IF THESE GUYS IS READING THIS... PLEASE RELEASE AN ALBUM!!!!!!!!! YOU HAVE A FAN HERE!!!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

PS. I LOVED THE TONIGHT THE BEST!!!! XDDDDDDD


kbye. XD

Labels: ,

Tuesday, December 22, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts