WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


OHMYBANANASIT'STVXQDAYYYYY!!!!

lol. bananas. BAHAHAHAHHHAHA. anyway~ to all cassies out there... HAPPY TVXQ DAAAAYYYYY! may the hotness and charisma and talent still be with them~ rofl

so what did i do this day? AISH. i feel SOOOO bad. i'm supposed to immerse myself to TVXQ today but.... AISH BLAME MINHO, K?! i watched him all day~ NOOO. and 2PM too. WAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!!!! but buuuut!!!! i listened to BREAKOUT when i'm buffering the video~ rofl BREAKOUT SO AWESOME LAAAAAHHHHH! zomg must worship AVEX. lmao~ BREAKOUTBREAKOUUUUTTTT!!!!!! *getsbricked*

anyway~ i tried to fix my hair today. lmao it's sooo weird. XDDDDD but i likey it. but it's still so weird. ROFL

oh yeah. even though i'm not an ELF, let's support HanKyung, k? cause supporting him is like supporting ChunJaeSu after all. since they are fighting for almost the same reason. so yeah~ HANKYUNG ALWAYS KEEP THE FAITHHHH!!!!!!!! XDD *party*

err. what a waste of space for a post. lmao k bye.

ILOVEYOUMINHOOOO! XDDDDDDDDD i must have my MINHODAY too. XDDDD but dun worry. i still love my TVXQ the most. WOOOOH. BREAKOUTBREAKOUT!!!!! *getskilledbycassiopeia*

Labels: , ,

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts