WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Random Blabbering...

Oh lookie. It's currently 8:22 <-- late at night for me. rofl well, if it's school days. Hahaha. We have a LongTest on Filipino tomorrow. Eh. Why am I saying this to you again? lol I just felt the urge of making an entry today. I dunno why. Now I dunno what to say. PFFFFT. -.-" Should I just talk about this certain couple in our school which makes me want to puke? Teehee. No offense to those two but... okay. I intend to offend. rofl I'm never the type to back out from fights anyway. Err. So yeah. They suck. lol I used to have a huge crush on one of them, but not anymore. Not with my new found knowledge. stfu Now what should I say? Eh. How's my day? Fucking boring. Err. I should stop talking about this la. Oh oh OOOHHH! Remember the guy whom I fell head over heels with!? (just look at past posts if you can't remember^^) I have no more feelings whatsoever for him nao. MWAHAHHAAAH. Moving on feels good la. kkkkk Okay. I'm not really stressing, but I just can't get my mind off of studies. You must know that I'm never the type to worry about my studies. However, now, it seems different? I tend to WANT to study. But in the end, I end up doing nothing but spazz in the internet. Sucks? I know. Eh. I must continue this later. Hahaha. For now, let me show you a picture of my 'new' found true... girlfriend. rofl


It's AMBERRR!!!
Hahahahaha.

Labels: , , , , ,

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts