WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


If you have the time to waste... then read this. :3

Plurk is being a bitch. So here I am... blogging about I don't know what. PFFFFT. Life is oh so boriiing.

Oh. I made a fic for my friend. Eh. There's really nothing special about that. TEEHEE. XDD

Oh oh OOOH. I'm (hopefully) gonna have my haircut tomorrow. Gosh. It's about time. I have been waiting for this for like... forever! EH. STFU. Now wish me luck because the chances of getting lost... is higher than the chance of getting the right way. Hahahaah. But just like my friend said... getting lost is fun... for 5 minutes. -.-

I must share to you a video of my Jun-Chan~~~ (rofl it's junsu. -.-)

...

...

...

...

...

HOW DO YOU EVEN SHARE VIDEOS HERE!??!?! STFU -______-""

HERE IS LINK: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ6ZxGhlWRc&feature=player_embedded YOU MUST WATCH SWEAR. KKKKKKKK

K bye. :P

Labels: , , ,

Friday, October 9, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts