WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Fucking ugly hair. -________-"

I'm so pissed. I hate my hair. Seriously. The hair was just okay. But the bangs was.... HORRIBLE.
Eh. I said I share to you a picture. Here it is.

CAUTION: BEWARE OF THE UGLINESS. XDDD





You can't see the bangs that much. But i tell you. It is soooooo ugly. Gah. I'm having a hard time with it. stfu

We have LT tomorro and I'm not yet studying. Too lazy to do so. It's like I ever studied for exams. Eh.

'Kaaaay. I wanna go to school tomorrow. But I still hate my hair. I dunno what I'm gonna do with it. stfustfustfu

I must share a video that made me lol so hard. wtf
...
...
...
...
...

I dunno how to share video... yet. So I must share link. HAHA. XDDD

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ooxV-i74N5U&feature=related <--- EPIC. I SWEAR. EPIIICCCC PHAAAAAILLL. YOOSU SUCH AN EPIC PHAIIIILLLLL. Eh. Bye~


rofl sorry for posting another ugly pic sorrysorrysorrysorry *goesonwiththesong*


EDIIIIIIIIT: I know now how to post vid. YEY. Thanks to Shannen~ ILY banana~

So. Here's the vid. Enjoy. ^^




NOW. REALLY. BYEE!

Labels: , , , ,

Sunday, October 11, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts