WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Do I really need to put a title here? Oh cmon.

COOOOOW. Me finished fanfic. MWAHAHAHAHH! Well, I didn't finish it all the way. I just finished... writing all my thoughts. rofl WHAT?

Anyway... today has been very weird for me~ I rode LRT for the first time!!! wtf I was so amazed la. kkkk I accompanied my friend to CEU Manila. I THOUGHT Tony and Jackey is near CEU MANILA... only to know that it was near CEU MAKATI?! Gosssh. We walked around CEU for nearly an hour, asking random people where this building is, getting stared at by supposedly cool college people, only to know that the Tony and Jackey I knew was actually in Makati. Come on. That's soooo... fuck worthy.

But I'm not saying I'll give up Tony and Jackey. I'll just have it at the SM North Edsa branch. rofl

I DID have my haircut today. And it was .... aweful. I must post picture tomorrow. lol and you'll see how aweful it was. FUAHAHAHAHA.

Lookie there ---> so many links~~~ kkkkkk I had fun collecting links. TEEHEE. XDDD

...



...



...



...



...



...



That's all bye.

Labels: , , ,

Saturday, October 10, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts