WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


I WANNA GO TO TONY & JACKEY SO MUCH~~

So I was once again surfing the net (like I do everyday ^^) and at some point, I came to this site featuring Korean salons here in the Philippines. Tony&Jackey is one of them. I have heard this name countless of times already. I forgot it, but now it is hunting me again. Gosh. I WANNA GO THERE RIGHT NOOOOW!

I have disregarded T&J before cause the price was too expensive for me. The first time I saw it, it said that haircut is 800 and above pesos. TOO EXPENSIVE~~ But now, I saw that haircut would be 300-500 pesos. Pretty reasonable if you would be so happy with your hair.

Now you must understand that I am an avid fan of Korean people. Even if you're just a commoner, I LOVE YOU~~ So all Korean people have fans. ^^; Due to my evident fondness of Koreans, I came to like everything about them. Language, skin tone, fashion and HAIRSTYLE. I really want to get a Korean hairstyle. That's why when I'm out to get my hair cut, I would always go " YAH! More layers PUUHLEAASE. " . They put more layer, all right. But it's still not Korean. T&J is different though. This time, I'm sure I would get my Korean hair. Why? STAFF IS KOREAN~~ Yey!!!

Since staff is Korean.. the whole environment in T&J is Korean-ish. :DD Feedbacks say that they also play Korean music there. WEE! Also, if you show a picture of the hair you like, they would do it. Very identically. Unlike Filipino hairdressers, no offense. ^^; AAND! Since they're Koreans... I COULD TALK TO THEM LIKE ALL THE TIME CAUSE I LOOOOOVE KOREANS~~ esp DBSK. TEEHEE!

I have already planned a date to go there with my friend. We would go there on October. HAHAHAH! I know. We're kinda excited. XDDD But we moved it to October since we still have to save money. SO! Anyone who wants to come with us!? Feel free to tell me!! The more the merrier~~~


T&J HERE WE COME~~ ON OCTOBER~~~ XDDDDD

Monday, June 1, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts