WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


The Dancing Bananas

LOOOOOOL! This has to be the craziest, most fun day in plurk that I ever had~~ I thought nothing would really happen to me today but BOY was I wrong. Plurk was super crazy~~! Yeeeey!

So this is how it all started. There was this girl who plurked that she wanted to stalk DBSK, Suju, BB and others. I replied and said I also want to. People started replying then skypark unnie (the one who plurked) said that we should form a group. Being the lazy one, I suggested " The Stalkers. " LMAO! No one agreed on my suggestion, saying it was too obvious. Then bananakhun unnie (anothe person from plurk^^) suggested " The Dancing Bananas." LOL! We all agreed on it~

From then on, we talked about nonsense! Like we should have banana costumes. And our talents would be stalking. And in the future, there would be a headline "TDB PWNS TVXQ!" WAHAHAHAHAH! So funny~ But that's not the part! I SUGGESTED SOMETHING! WHOOT. I'm terribly craving for a red glowstick at that time. So I suggested: " YEAH FANS WOULD WAVE BANANA LIGHTSICK AT US! LOOL! " OMG! It became my trademark throughout the whole conversation~

Soon, the famm became bigger and now, I don't know how many we are! Geez. It just started with me, skypark unnie and bananakhun unnie and now, TDB IS CONQUERING THE PLURK WORLD WITH IT'S BANANA AWESOMENESS!! HAHAHA. All in all, everyone from the TDB famm enjoyed theirselves. Everyone said that that was the craziest famm in Plurk! WAHAHAHA!

Now thinking about it, we became waaay off topic! It was fun though! HAHAHAH! Wishing to Plurk with you again, TDB famm! LOVE YOU AND YOUR UNIQUE AWESOMENESS AND WEIRDNESS! LOL!

Yours truly, your banana lightstick facilitator
KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I prefer to be called LOL


now you see the true power of bananas. WAHAHHAHAH!



Wednesday, June 3, 2009

1 Thoughts:

HAI BANANA 8D

By Blogger Elaenore, at June 18, 2009 at 3:46 AM  

Share your thoughts