WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Why I can never get enough of DBSK and I would never like Suju...

Up to this point, I have no idea on why am I not getting hooked on Super Junior. I find them super HOOT in Sorry Sorry and I really love DongHae, KiBum and HeeChul. But I can't find a way to be attached to them like how I was attached to DBSK. This maybe the sole reason why.

I wanted Super Junior to the something new. Please don't get mad at me but this is what I notice. When I see DBSK trying new, I would go gaga over it. But then Super Junior would follow. They wouldn't completely copy it, but the concept would be the same.

Proof? Their album just now. Notice. DBSK became manlier due to their 4th album, Mirotic. Then what happens? Super Junior followed them and released their I-don't-know album with them also being manly. With the suits and all. I think I'm just getting tired and I want to see something new to them.

Don't get me wrong. I don't hate Super Junior. But I also don't like them. i just adore their dorkiness. XDDDD


Now onto DBSK. HEAVEN is a word that can only describe them. These are the main reasons why I can't get enough of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SDGJRS4Rebw&feature=related

Ohh. Junsu and your adorable cuteness.


http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3r6vcDOpAeM&feature=related

I'm a die hard fan of YunJae. No questions asked. XDDD (I died during the holding hand part thingie~~ gaaaah )

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KMI3bw3G8RI&feature=related

I love Junsu and his English. I wanna marry dolphin boy~~ But I know Chun would get angry~~

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_zPJZL3Ze64&feature=rec-HM-r2

You dead? Me too. Yey uss!! How hot is it seeing them blowing into each other's ears?! I died during the YunJaeSu moment. They look so intimate.




Had fun? I had! WAHAHAHAHHA!


Sunday, May 31, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts