WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Why am I always the one at fault?

My day was going fine. My one-shots were doing extremely well. I had so muuuch fun in watching Star King ( ZOMG!!! HyunJoong was just sizzling hot there^^ and I must say that even though I hate Tiffany soo much, she is so pretty there. ^^ ). And of course, my morning happiness wouldn't be complete without a little doze of my special dolphin boy, Kim JunSu. But all of it was ruined in lunch. When my father accused me of something I hate to be accused of.

In my post yestreday evening, I said I had had enough of Hayden Kho's scandal. And here I am. In the dining table. Getting accused of downloading Hayden's video. WHAT THE HELL! I literally like to rip my head off at that time! If only I am more bolder in front of my father, he could've died right now. Here's the case: Me and my sibling had a thing for downloading stuffs. No. Not that kind of stuffs. But stuffs like dramas, games, etc. But due to excessive downloading, our computer broke several times. So our parents told us to stop downloading. We didn't stop, though. BUT! I never donwloaded from that computer AGAIN! I download stuffs from my laptop only~~ Now, my father kept on yelling at me in the dining table. Here is the exact conversation.

Father: Sino nagdodownload kahapon.
Ako: Malay ko.
Father: Wag niyo akong gawing tanga. Alam ko na nagdodowload kayo! Pinapatay niyo lang yung monitor pero yung CPU bukas!
Ako: *kumakain*
Father: Ano ba dinodownload niyo? Yung kay HAYDEN KHO no?!
Ako: *teary-eyed*
Father: Ano? Yung mga intsik mo na walang kwenta?
Ako: Itanong mo kay Ate. *hurt*
Father: Akala niyo hindi ko alam. Eh hanggang 12 nga gising pa kayo eh.
Ako: ...

That's about everything that was exchanged during lunch. He must've sensed that I'm about to cry or something. Yes. I'm a crybaby. And I'm extremely mad right now. First. Could he please get the facts right before he accuse me of something? I wasn't awake until 12, for fuck's sake! I was only awake until 11:00! 1 hour, big difference! Second, why would I download those icky videos?! I have no intention whatsoever in watching sluts having sex! Ugh. I would if that was Yunho and Jae but noooooo! I have no interest in Hayden and Katrina! Eew mehn. Lastly, does he really think I'm THAT stupid? If I would do that, I would make sure that I would turn off the fucking PC before I go to sleep. And why would I even do that? I have the fucking YouTube! Geez. I really hate this so much.

This isn't the first time he accused me so badly. Another was when he said that i have to the something. Mind you, that something was very hard for a lazy bod like me to do. Anyway, I did it. Guess what? He asked our fucking, slutty maid if I did that. She said NOOO! Goddamnit. He fucking believed it. THEN he started to lecture me about how lazy I am blah blah blah. I told him I did do it. But he wouldn't listen. Makes me wonder. Does he really treat me as a daughter? Or is he taking advantage of my kindness cause out of the three, I'm the only one who doesn't anwer back, who doesn't demand something, who burdens them the least. Hell, I even let them fucking control my life. Argh. Now he believes the slutty maid more than me. How would you feel when your own father does that to you, huh?!

AISH!!! I'm so pissed right now! ARGGHHH.

Paminsan minsan naman kasi, wag kang magconclude agad. Alamin mo muna kasi. Nakakasakit ka na eh. And you're not helping either. Masyado na akong nasaktan kay Jet. Tapos ikaw pa. Tangina mo.

Fuck.



Sunday, May 31, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts