WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


Weird Signs...

Today was the last day of our review and it was depressing+fun+weird. Aren't you all tired of me talking about this one guy that makes my world go fucking zigzag rather than round? Well, I'm so sorry but I think I would still be talking about him. But up to this day only.

Why is it that even though I already gave up... he still has an effect on me? Of course. Duh. I still love him. Giving up is not that easy, after all. Right?

Well anyway, my day today was fairly normal. I got 73% on my ACET Mock Exam and 75% on my UPCAT Mock Exam. Pretty fair if I want to pass Ateneo and UP. Now I know you're not used to me babbling about my oh so wonderful future and other serious stuffs. So I'll just talk about things I usually talk about.

I was almost late due to the freakin rain. I had surpassed sooo many weird circumstances but I would just tell them to you if we meet personally. So call me, okay? ^^ Well anyway, when I arrived at our lovely (if the fucking sluts weren't there. ^^) room, everyone was looking at me. And it was so irritating to have everyone's attention. I could bear with that... if I look fine. But when I entered my room today, I looked like a bunch of gorillas tried to attack me and get my precious banana. Nuff said, I could pretty much tell that he was looking straight at me. To make things worse, the fucking door wouldn't close no matter how hard I try to close it. ( Oh please Kostka. Please fix your doors. ) Result? I stood there, standing like a fool for less than a minute, trying to close a door. How silly does that look like? I look like some kid with a mental disorder that has something to do with repeating things over and over again. Okay. That happened aaaand let's skip to 15 minute break.

What happened? A ritual of breaking my heart to pieces. How? These are the steps. First, get Jet. Next, make him smile. Then, make him sit at the back of the fucking slut while smiling. Then, make him talk to them. Finally, make them laugh hysterically as if trying to mock my sadness. Yes. That's what happened during our break. Well, I couldn't handle the situation cause it's too much for a person whose giving up to handle so we went outside. My friend went to the comfort room and she was happy. ^^ ( At least someone is happy. )

After the break, we did more exams. And yeah. There was a time when he was standing in front me, waiting for the teacher to give him something. I dunno if I should consider it a sign or what, but he stayed there for like minutes while the others just stood there for like 5 seconds. Well anyway, dismissal came and it was time to say goodbye. Like I had to. As soon as I saw the sluts embracing each other, I started heading for the door. But one scene made me rooted on the floor.

A girl was trying to hug him. Bullshit. I don't know what happened. But the hug didn't happen. Much to my relief.

Overall, today was a day full of heartbreaks. But you know what? I think I'm reaaaally numb. I know I'm in pain. But I just can't feel it. Crazy? You'll know it when you fall in love.

As I said, no matter what happened, nothing will change. And nothing did. I'll continue forgetting him. Even though I'm text mates with him now, I know it wouldn't last that long. It really is best to forget him.

I hate being in love, really. But why does it give me so much joy?

Why does the most bitter thing have to be the sweetest thing too? Is fate playing on us?


Saturday, May 30, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts