WELCOME ABOARD!

Please support Dorkistic Design by promoting our site and feel free to request from us if you need any custom blogskin. Have a nice day!

LMAO ANNYEONG CHINGU~ this is KARESIPONEE or BUNUNUH as I preferred to be called. LOOOL I'm teh banana-freak that is oh-so famous for her banana spazzing. LOOOOOLLZZZZ so yeaaah~ I'm weird. But once you befriend me, you'll think the same. LOOOOOL but I'm really kind, ne?? [don't believe to the girl typing right now ROFL] anywaaaay~ hope you like my blog~

PROFILE

LIKES: SIMPLE. DBSK. LOOOOOOOLLLL ESP THE 2KIMS. GAAAAAH! HOTNESS OVERLOAD! GAAAAH. *spazz* YEAH. I like pretty boys. But I like 2Kim+Chun more. LOOOOL HATE: SECRET. I KNOW many would bash me if I say who I hate in here. LMAO *i hate bananas. BELIEVE ME? DON'T. HAHAHAHAHA XDDD*

FUUUHRIENDS <333

|MIKI :3 | LEXIE :3 | KRISTA :3 | KYRA :3 | GEM :3 | SHANNEN :3 | RACHEL :3 | VIV :3 | JAE YEON :3 | DORKISTIC DESIGN |

CHATSPACE

Get your CBOX here.

ARCHIVE

May 2009
June 2009
October 2009
December 2009

THANK YOU

layout.dorkistic
host.blogger


2 days left and everything is getting worse.

" I'll get him... no matter what it takes. "

THAT! That was what was on my mind when I first saw him smile. When was that? When had this introduction thingie on one of our subjects. Think it was Day 1 of Bio. Well, that really wasn't important. What was important was his smile. I fell in love with it the second I saw it. You know why?

" Yoochun... "


Yup. He smiles JUST LIKE Yoochun. He looks like him too. Since that fated day, my heart was pulled closer to him. Everyday wouldn't be complete without seeing him. That's why I curse Sunday cause we don't have classes. As day passed, me and my oh-so dearest friend, Krista, sensed something weird that could make my senstive heart leap.

He seems to be taking interest on us... particularly me.

Since the day that I almost collided with him in the stairs ( due to my vain attempt in preventing him and me meeting at one point. I ran the fastest speed my legs could manage, but still, he was faster than me so we almost collided. Get the picture? ) everything has been so weird. We caught him looking at us. When dismissal is there, we would always be behind his pack. ( just looking at his back makes me happy. ^^ ) And he would gradually slow down and turn his back, looking at us without, apparantely, us noticing. We did though. We have eyes like a hunter's when it comes to... dudes. Days have passed like that and my heart was about to burst due to happiness. But one day... well... actually last Wednesday...

My friend told me something.

When she was looking at him, he rolled his eyes. In a mean way. Effect on me? Disastrous. When going downstairs, they were, as always, ahead of us. Weird thing is I kept on shouting out my anger. Shouting is perfect for releasing anger, let me tell you that. Well anyway, that happened and he kept on looking at us. At that time, I didn't want anything in the whole world rather than him coming to me and telling me that everything's okay. Tough luck. That would never happen.

That day passed bay and I almost cried. Really. Out of anger and pain with just one single act.

The next day wasn't any better. Yesterday, Thursday, was hell. A friend again told me that some girl was trying to communicate with him. And he talked back. Again, what a simple act, but it completely ruined my day. Completely. To make matters worse? I was tremendously sick at that day. I really considered not attending review class for the next day ( apparentely today).

Well. That didn't happen and I still attended review classes today. Today can be called " hell day part 2". Yuup. Well, I attended just because something came into my mind.

My goal here is just to love you from afar. I have no idea why I wanted you to love me too when you have no idea about my feelings. Seeing you sometimes looking at my way makes me the happiest girl alive. Please. Just continue standing there and not turn your back on me. Just that. Please.

Yeah. I would love him from a far. I was confident on that. But something pushed me on the edge. I would tell you the details tomorrow cause I'm planning to stalk them ( yeah. that's how much i love him ) and see what would happen.

Initially, from what we heard, girls that I hate were asking them on going out. He answered yes. My heart broke. And I really don't know now.

As of now. That's all. Have a nice night. Or whatever. :D

Thursday, May 28, 2009

0 Thoughts:

Share your thoughts